companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Lemon Garlic Zoodles

All the fresh veggies this time of year! I love when friends share the bounty of their home gardens. Just this morning, I was gifted with some homegrown cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. What a blessing! I personally have a brown thumb, so when a gift comes along, I really cherish it.

Maybe you possess more gardening talent than I do, and you have an abundance of zucchini, tomatoes, peppers and okra. This month's Diner News will tell you how to prepare them. One if the recipes featured this month is this Zoodle dish--you know spiralized zucchini.

The lemon is so amazing. The taste a delicious pairing of garlic and lemon. Light and summery and so very good for you! I wasn't sure if I would like it--something so simple. But I loved it, Be sure to give this one a try while zucchini is at its best.

Lemon Garlic Zoodles
The light and fresh flavor of real foods makes this one a winner!

1 large zucchini
2 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp  minced garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste

Spiral slice zucchini. In a skillet, heat coconut oil. Add zoodles and garlic. Sauté until just tender, about 3 minutes.  Sprinkle lemon juice over and toss lightly. Add salt to taste. Serve warm.
                                                                                                                  Serves 2:  68 calories   4 net g carb



I served this zoodle dish along side some grilled Greek chicken tenders. The flavor profiles were perfect together.


Be watching for the August edition of the Diner News. It will be out on the first. If you would like to order the 2017 24/7 Low Carb Diner Newsletter, just click here.

Love the recipes I share on this blog? My ebook helps you plan and prep to stay healthy 24/7.   http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Get more great recipes at the Low Carbing Among Friends Facebook Page:               https://www.facebook.com/LowCarbingAmongFriends

Order our books at: 

No comments: