companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Original Diner Frittata: Philly Cheese Steak Style

So I missed my Among Friends post. Sorry. Thursday the 12th was outrageously challenging. Ever have one of those days that everything seems to go wrong? I had it. New recipes were just not happening. Then there was dinner. Glad that was planned leftovers--roast beef as part of a Triple Play Meal. I borrowed my technique from the E.Z. Fix section of my book, which is the basic frittata recipe. I added some sauteed onion and yellow bell pepper to the roast beef and egg. When the eggs were set, I added the cheese.  Yum. Tasty and easy. I promise, planned leftovers from a Triple Play meal can save your life on tough days.

Tomorrow we move furniture into the school house. Very exciting, but really tiring too!