companion blog to the e-book the 24/7 Low Carb Diner

Companion blog to the e-book
Available at http://www.247lowcarbdiner.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Boar's Head


Today has been a very busy day. Our Medieval Feast was this afternoon. Those orange pork balls turned out to taste pretty good afterall. The kids did a great job of keeping us all entertained, and taught the parents a thing or two as well. Our day of eating was a bit out of the norm for us. At the feast, we had to go very lightly on some rice dishes. I passed on some bread, but did try some Welsh Rabbit. That is a beer and cheese sauce for those of you who didn't share in our history lessons today.

Dinner, as I said, was a Multiply Meals casserole, which I left in the oven for my guys while I ran out to another meeting. It was still waiting for me when I got home tonight. A bit dry after 4 hours in the oven, but I am hungry, so who is complaining.

I leave you with some photos of four of my favorite kids in the world, all of whom make me proud to be their teacher. My son is the blonde with a crown on. I'll be back to blog about real food tomorrow. But this blog is to show you how we manage to be low carb 24/7 in real life. Sometimes that means carving a bologna pig. Thanks for indulging me!



No comments: